Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken.
The Matrix 300N™ is a ultra-compact image based bar code reader purpose-built for superior performance on high speed and Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications.
With a high resolution sensor and ultra-fast image acquisition at 1.3 megapixels/60 frames per second, Matrix 300N™ is the next-generation, compact imager in the Matrix family. The optical system incorporates a liquid lens module for electronic focus control. As result the reader offers automatic focus adjustment without the addition of moving parts.
The integrated illuminator is embedded over the entire front surface of the reader. This innovative design allows for bright and uniform illumination of the bar code. The lighting design uses both bright field and dark field patterns, resulting in optimal illumination on normal, etched, reflective or textured surfaces. Moreover polarized models are available for 90°mounting or extremely reflective surfaces.
With exceptionally small physical dimensions and rotating connector, the Matrix 300N™ can be easily integrated into the tightest spaces.
Additionally, the M12, 4 pole connections sets a new standard for easy integration into existing systems for the OEM industry.
In addition to its compact, flexible design, the Matrix 300N™ offers cost-effective communication options with Power over Ethernet (POE) connectivity through a standard Ethernet connection.
The Matrix 300N™ is the most cost effective solution for bar code imagers, providing onboard PROFINET-IO and ETHERNET/IP and eliminating external communication boxes or converters.
The Matrix 300N™ interfaces directly with a PROFINET or ETHERNET/IP enabled PLCs, reducing the complexity and cost of solutions.
- Ultra-compact dimensions
- High performance DPM reading
- Liquid Lens Dynamic Focus Control
- Integrated dual illuminator: dark field/bright field
- Fast and high resolution image sensor
- Power over Ethernet Option and onboard PROFINET-IO
- Extreme Industrial grade: IP67 Industrial grade for harsh environments, 0-50°C operating temperature
- Polarized model available for reading over reflecting surfaces
- Manufacturing, Electronics and Automotive
- Food and Beverage
- Document Processing
- Clinical Lab Automation
- Logistics Automation
- Dimensions: 95 x 54 x 43mm Connector @ 0°, 75 x 54 x 62mm Connector @ 90°
- Weight: 238g with Lens and internal Illuminator
- Case Material: Aluminum, Plastic protective Window Cover
- Sensor: Image Resolution 1280 x 1024 (1.3 megapixels) - CMOS global shutter
- Frame Rate: 60 Frames/Sec.
- Optical Focus Control: Electronic for liquid lens model (LQL-9MM), Manual for fixed lens model (LNS-6mm, LNS-9mm, LNS-12mm, LNS-16mm)
- Optical Models / viewing Angles: 66°(6mm), 40°(9mm), 32°(12mm), 24°(16mm)
- Aiming System: Dual laser pointer (CDRH/IEC Class II)
- Com. Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100: Ethernet IP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, MODBUS TCP, Serial RS232/RS422/RS485 up to 115.2 Kbit/s + Aux RS232, On-board PROFINET-IO
- Reader Networking: Datalogic ID-NET™
- Connectivity Modes: Pass Through, Master/Slave, Ethernet point to point
- Digital Inputs: 2 opto-isolated. Polarity insensitive and SW Programmable.
- Digital Outputs: 3 SW programmable PNP/NPN ( short circuit protection ). OUT3 programmable as input, Output current 100 mA max, Saturation voltage less than 3 V @ 100 mA
- Programming Method: Windows™ based SW (DL.CODE™) via Ethernet
- User Interface: X-PRESS™, Embedded Human Machine Interface Beeper, Push Button, 7 LEDs (Status, Comm., Trigger, Good Read, Ready, Power on, Network)
- 1D: all standard 1 dimensional symbologies
- 2D: Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR, Maxicode, Aztec
- Postal: Royal Mail, Japan Post, Planet, Postnet and many more
- Power supply: Standard: 10 VDC to 30 VDC / Power over Ethernet: 48 Vdc (IEEE.802.3af)
- Power Consumption: 8 W max, 5W typical
- Protection Class: IP67
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C (manual focusing Models), 0°C - 45°C electronic liquid Lens
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 70°C