Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken.
Model 510 Bluetooth Device for a Low-Cost Printer Kick Cash Drawer
APG Cash Drawer introduces the BluePRO® Bluetooth External Device — the 1st ever Bluetooth enabled cash drawer. BluePRO® connects a low-cost, printer-kick cash drawer and pairs it with a mobile device. By creating a one-to-one relationship, retailers can now wirelessly synchronize and transfer data between a mobile device and the cash drawer. The BluePRO® Bluetooth Device achieves proximity when the mobile device comes within limited range of the drawer.
Release Date: AVAILABLE NOW!
Key features of the Model 510 Bluetooth Device for Low-Cost Cash Drawers:
- Accepts connection from a low-cost printer-kick cash drawer so it can be paired with a mobile device
- Wirelessly synchronizes and transfers data between a mobile device and cash drawer within a personal area network
- Transactional proximity is achieved when the tablet and the APG Bluetooth device are in close proximity.
- Power is supplied by an external power supply (included)
- APG provides demonstration applications for Android, iOS, and Windows.
- The BluePRO® Bluetooth External Device is MFi certified for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
**Your POS software must be compatible with the APG BluePRO® device. Before you purchase the device, make sure it’s compatible with your existing POS software. Always contact your POS software vendor about their hardware requirements and recommendations. (Please scroll to the bottom once clicking on the link)**